AKKAM IS MOM!!!1!

Stay up-to-date with the latest news and discussions from across the galaxy!
Akkam_Bloodpack

AKKAM IS MOM!!!1!

Post by Akkam_Bloodpack »

ME HAVE FIVE NEW CHILD! two girl, three boy, all are vorcha not asari. sorry akkam quiet these past month, have been busy with prepare for baby.

first girl is name iresk, she is small so akkam name her after a very smart vorcha so that she get smart to make up for small.

second girl is name ektir, share name of akkam mom-grandmother. also name of a strong warrior from old history. she is big for girl and almost as big as boy, akkam think she steal iresk big. :p

first boy is name frank, name common among both vorcha and human, in hope that he be good at speak to alien. akkam know there already a frank here, will call him son-frank to tell apart from CDN-frank.

second boy is name thesh, name of old starpriest on heshtok. if name stick, he hopefully can go to a planet to be priest too.

lastborn is third boy, krint, name of a great food gatherer from heshtok. will be good name for vorcha on omega since nothing good to hunt here and all food must be buy or gather from building.

ME SO HAPPY THEY ARE SO CUTE ME HOPE THEY ALL SURVIVE TO HAVE OWN BABY ONE DAY IF WANT!
MyxiMaid

Re: AKKAM IS MOM!!!1!

Post by MyxiMaid »

Congratulations! You seem pretty excited, I bet you’ll be a good parent. I don’t know how vorcha work, but good luck to your and your possible mate(s)?
Yrne'Hokkuh nar Myxine - Making big booms since 2187
CONTACT ME HERE
Doctor Love

Post by Doctor Love »

Congratulations Akkam!

I bet they're adorable with their teeth coming in!
MyxiMaid

Post by MyxiMaid »

How fast do they grow anyways? I’m assuming by now they are probably running alllll over?
Yrne'Hokkuh nar Myxine - Making big booms since 2187
CONTACT ME HERE