I made this account long ago; it is time I use it.

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Delicious Chew Toy

Re: I made this account long ago; it is time I use it.

Post by Delicious Chew Toy »

please don't
Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Drinks on the Citadel.
((Avatar made by Armax who is awesome.))
CODY_ABS

Post by CODY_ABS »

STAND BACK AND AVERT THINE EYES FATHER, MY REPLY COULD GET MESSY
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH FOR 47 YEARS RUNNING, Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Pyjak Made Drinks on the Citadel

All view expressed are personal, but shared explicitly by the owner

VIP of VUK!?

Creator of the MATE CRATE
Delicious Chew Toy

Post by Delicious Chew Toy »

already wearing a raincoat
Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Drinks on the Citadel.
((Avatar made by Armax who is awesome.))
#2d4b75

Post by #2d4b75 »

My Heart has been shattered. Out of all the users you could have chosen to ship with my dearest one and only Rafil-

Excuse me, I must compose myself. A brutal reminder of the loss of the love we once shared...
CODY_ABS wrote: 13 Jun 2022, 19:43 MY REPLY COULD GET MESSY
Do not worry, I shall be at the ready to clean up for you. I would not want you to overwork yourself from a mess you cannot handle after all.
Kodiak Cobalt | Asset 2475
Information Technician
Now for hire.
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

Heir Apparent wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 22:57
Mme. Jorkakt wrote:It sounds like the hunting is a hobby yeah? Or are you selling what you're killing?

Don't get what the business you're advertising is.
That is because I am not advertising my business, at least not directly. My mere presence is enough to set off certain elements, and as we've already established there is at least one human-led pirate crew on this site. While Mr. Rador has been forthright in his dislike and is unlikely to at least make me a target, I am aware that other elements of this site have organized attempts to kill one another on fewer grounds.

If you do wish to know, however, I am a shipper. I have a number of freighters under my employ, and I organize the transport of various supplies between various worlds in the Confederacy. If one were to be disparaging, one might label me a middleman; after all, my most direct interaction with the items in question is in ensuring their safe transport.

Emphasis on safe. There are privateers that have taken advantage of the Confederacy's weakened state, after all.
I've worked shipping-sec jobs a few times before! Not yours, probably? You must be paying piles of credits out for all the mercs though, for sure.

Heard the Confederacy is a rough location lately, you lost any ships so far? That sucks about the prejudiced cloacaes here though. Never heard of anyone banding to end one of the posters here though. Where'd you hear that?
Heir Apparent wrote: 13 Jun 2022, 19:06 May I ship you, perhaps, with Mme. Jorkakt?
Cody is only a friend! And why am I a Madame?
(( Icon by crowles))
CODY_ABS

Post by CODY_ABS »

Heir Apparent wrote: 13 Jun 2022, 19:06 I don't...ah.

I see. That type of "shipper." Forgive me.

I am not one of those, but since you wish for the conversation to move this direction, allow me to pose this question: were the intellectual property rights to the characters of the work in question were to change hands, i.e. from the creator to an entertainment magnate, do your protestations hold true? Should I be beholden to the sexual proclivities of those who now "own" those characters?

Should I extend that to yourself? I understand your "neural pathways," such as they may exist, are imprinted on that of deceased member of the Migrant Fleet (once again, please forgive my lurking). However, no matter the accuracy of those imprints, I suspect that your programming must require that they be allowed to drift lest you become obsolete in the very body you now inhabit. Your own username is evidence of this: you now prefer to be called "Codex" instead of "Kettle," correct? Therefore, it is wholly possible that your own sexual preferences inasmuch as they may exist in a synthetic body, may change from that which the original "Kettle" would ever consider.

Must I stomach your own sexual proclivities in that case? Must I allow for your preferences in this new artificiality that extends beyond your ancestral roots? Or may I ship your wishes however I desire?

May I ship you, perhaps, with Mme. Jorkakt?
Uhhh

Uhhhhh
Delicious Chew Toy wrote: 13 Jun 2022, 19:09 please don't
Delicious Chew Toy wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 01:20 already wearing a raincoat
I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE TO ARGUE AT INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THE ACTUAL QUE-
#2d4b75 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 02:48 My Heart has been shattered. Out of all the users you could have chosen to ship with my dearest one and only Rafil-

Excuse me, I must compose myself. A brutal reminder of the loss of the love we once shared...
CODY_ABS wrote: 13 Jun 2022, 19:43 MY REPLY COULD GET MESSY
Do not worry, I shall be at the ready to clean up for you. I would not want you to overwork yourself from a mess you cannot handle after all.
A MESS THAT I CANNOT HANDLE?

AFTER ALL THAT WE HAVE SHARED YOU COME AT ME WITH THIS DISRESPECT?

THERE IS NO MESS I CANNOT HANDLE

I AM THE KING OF MESS

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M APPARENTLY WITH THUNDERBALL NOW!

I WAS GONNA NAME THE BABY AFTER YOU BUT I THINK THAT'S OFF THE TABLE NOW

thank you good job ilu
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH FOR 47 YEARS RUNNING, Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Pyjak Made Drinks on the Citadel

All view expressed are personal, but shared explicitly by the owner

VIP of VUK!?

Creator of the MATE CRATE
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

CODY_ABS wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 18:35 YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M APPARENTLY WITH THUNDERBALL NOW!

Cody, I have... something to confess.

They... aren't yours.

CAN YOU EVER FIND IT IN YOUR SERVOS TO FORGIVE ME?!
(( Icon by crowles))
#2d4b75

Post by #2d4b75 »

CODY_ABS wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 18:35 A MESS THAT I CANNOT HANDLE?

AFTER ALL THAT WE HAVE SHARED YOU COME AT ME WITH THIS DISRESPECT?

THERE IS NO MESS I CANNOT HANDLE

I AM THE KING OF MESS
I am afraid I cannot argue with Spiza's judgement.
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M APPARENTLY WITH THUNDERBALL NOW!
Indubitably.
That would mean you cannot name them after yourse-
222_Drussbus wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 19:27 Cody, I have... something to confess.

They... aren't yours.
Oh, Ms. Druss (or should I say Mme. Druss?). Getting around, are we?
Kodiak Cobalt | Asset 2475
Information Technician
Now for hire.
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

#2d4b75 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 21:07
222_Drussbus wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 19:27 Cody, I have... something to confess.

They... aren't yours.
Oh, Ms. Druss (or should I say Mme. Druss?). Getting around, are we?
Oh its true! But is it really my fault if I look so handsome?

Cody, say something my dear! You can't leave me like this, find our love in your honour subroutines!
(( Icon by crowles))
Heir Apparent

Post by Heir Apparent »

A shame I did not respond sooner to these questions. A fitting drama has unfolded in my absence, and my lack of input has clearly resulted in the results perishing. Allow me to poke at the embers a bit, in case there are still elements of this conversation to discuss.
222_Drussbus wrote: I've worked shipping-sec jobs a few times before! Not yours, probably? You must be paying piles of credits out for all the mercs though, for sure.
It is not insignificant, particularly given the number of raids our people experience. It has been a crime of passion, I believe, for many out there. We are batarian, after all, and must be made to pay for the crimes of our sisters and brothers, nigh-total extinction of the species be damned.

I do benefit from some of my connections; we retain a number of Shipment Security Professionals on staff as a result. Indeed, several in our number have, shall we say, abundant experience in Parcel Retrieval & Requisitions. It is department that I take great pains to fund, and as such I exert very little sympathy to those who would force me to deploy them.
222_Drussbus wrote: Heard the Confederacy is a rough location lately, you lost any ships so far? That sucks about the prejudiced cloacaes here though.
It is an unfortunate but unavoidable result of my profession and in the region of space I cover. We are hardy, and we are cautious, but those who would take advantage of us are as numerous as they are unsympathetic. We have retained some degree of casualty in my years in this profession, and I bear the names of those we have lost, knowing that they shall forever remain beyond Ta'ruan the Captor's grasp. My people give our lives to the restoration of our species, and shall be celebrated as kings in the hereafter.
222_Drussbus wrote:Never heard of anyone banding to end one of the posters here though. Where'd you hear that?
To name a few:
  • The attempted murder of several members of the Illian Entertainment Industry by law enforcement, and the destruction of a significant number of said law enforcement, both sides of which had a number of accounts on this site.
  • The attempted abduction and murder of one particular woman now involved in said industry, shortly before that, and the presumed murder or enslavement of those involved, some of whom showed their cards as belonging to that coup.
  • The slayings of forum individuals belonging to the group this site owes its name to, often either planned by- or bragged about by those claiming responsibility on this site.
  • Multiple members who were allegedly involved in the Alliance-Vies War of 2190, many of whom declared murderous intent towards one another thereafter.
  • A number of lawyers and drug lords, all of whom swore eternal damnation upon one another (and, in the case of at least one lawyer, appears to have fulfilled that oath).
I could go on, but those are merely those posited within the last several years. I'm certain a thorough examination would yield further instances of fratricide within these ranks.
222_Drussbus wrote: Cody is only a friend! And why am I a Madame?
Because I was speaking to him, and with you in the third-person. Had the roles been reversed, I would have used "Master" with respect to the synthetic intelligence, using context clues to understand that it (apologies, he) considered himself male in considered reference.
Irutam

Post by Irutam »

Greetings, Taran Gir'bek. Is it too late to post here? Is there an expiration or uh what would you call it? A statute of limitations, a rule of etiquette...? Oh great I'm already rambling.

Moving on! Haha! ^^; You mentioned you have a sweet tooth. Are there any specific snacks or desserts your fond of? A decadent treat you would cross relays to get?
Heir Apparent wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 23:19
To name a few:
  • The attempted murder of several members of the Illian Entertainment Industry by law enforcement, and the destruction of a significant number of said law enforcement, both sides of which had a number of accounts on this site.
  • The attempted abduction and murder of one particular woman now involved in said industry, shortly before that, and the presumed murder or enslavement of those involved, some of whom showed their cards as belonging to that coup.
  • The slayings of forum individuals belonging to the group this site owes its name to, often either planned by- or bragged about by those claiming responsibility on this site.
  • Multiple members who were allegedly involved in the Alliance-Vies War of 2190, many of whom declared murderous intent towards one another thereafter.
  • A number of lawyers and drug lords, all of whom swore eternal damnation upon one another (and, in the case of at least one lawyer, appears to have fulfilled that oath).
I could go on, but those are merely those posited within the last several years. I'm certain a thorough examination would yield further instances of fratricide within these ranks.
In the last several years? 0_0 And everyone speaks so casually on this site.

But there are more ways than one to suppress trauma.

As a medical professional I implore anyone who happens to read this if you are experiencing depression, PTSD, or other signs of mental illness seek the help of a trained professional therapist, or speak to a loved one you trust. Trauma caused by actions such as these are not a joke. Please take care of yourselves and remember you are not alone.
Adrektoh's wrath turns the world to winter, the will of the elder sister Irutam shall cause an age of growth.
Icon art belongs to Lintufriikki, edits done by myself
Heir Apparent

Post by Heir Apparent »

Irutam wrote:Is it too late to post here?
Certainly not. I see no reason why some arbitrary close-by date should limit discussion within my thread. My last post entreated further communications to those still interested, after all. I shall simply stop replying when there is nothing left worth discussing.
Irutam wrote:You mentioned you have a sweet tooth. Are there any specific snacks or desserts your fond of?
Certainly. I am fond of a number of things sweet and long-lasting, particularly those items one can pluck in their mouth and savor during those prolonged periods of time between relays. I have a particular weakness for Dorvu's CrystaLights - specifically kakrut-flavor. Besides the obvious tang, the mold Dorvu uses for those candies forms a perfect cast between my teeth, allowing me to suckle on them for those hours when I am otherwise unable to enjoy the finer things in life.

A perfect compliment, I'd say, when I am unable to roll and enjoy one of my own cigars.

Human oranges are a delicacy as well, I suppose. I must say, though, the humans (as they do in many other things) do themselves a disservice by refusing to eat the rind. The bitterness makes that amber sweetness inside all the more delicious.
Irutam wrote: In the last several years? 0_0 And everyone speaks so casually on this site.
Be wary of the charm employed on this site. Visitors here use it to distract you from their own violent tendencies. The pregnant volus above, for example? The one bantering with the salarian's "son?" You may desire to perform a search linking her screen name to a certain small colony named Boro. The same is true of several others who have responded: the albino krogan is allegedly a reformed pirate lord, the fruit-branded human needs no explanation, and the barman himself? The frazzled one seemingly spending all his time on his "son?" He possesses explicit ties to Salarian Special Tasks - just inquire about his bar's namesake.

Always be aware of the dangers of revealing too much of yourself on this site. The consequences can often prove fatal.
Irutam

Post by Irutam »

I see. Thank you for responding!
Heir Apparent wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 22:33 Certainly. I am fond of a number of things sweet and long-lasting, particularly those items one can pluck in their mouth and savor during those prolonged periods of time between relays. I have a particular weakness for Dorvu's CrystaLights - specifically kakrut-flavor. Besides the obvious tang, the mold Dorvu uses for those candies forms a perfect cast between my teeth, allowing me to suckle on them for those hours when I am otherwise unable to enjoy the finer things in life.

A perfect compliment, I'd say, when I am unable to roll and enjoy one of my own cigars.

Human oranges are a delicacy as well, I suppose. I must say, though, the humans (as they do in many other things) do themselves a disservice by refusing to eat the rind. The bitterness makes that amber sweetness inside all the more delicious.
I am familiar with Dorvu's! I have not had any myself but crew mates have gotten into fights over the last packages when they're really hungry. Personally I don't think any snack food is worth getting injured over.

Oranges of course are an important staple on ships. And they're so versatile too!

If I may recommend a sweet snack called fire almonds. They are covered in a sweet and spicy coating you can suck on and they have a satisfying crunch when you're ready to eat them.
Heir Apparent wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 22:33 Always be aware of the dangers of revealing too much of yourself on this site. The consequences can often prove fatal.
That's very good advice. I have been very eager to socialize I nearly forgot this important lesson.
Adrektoh's wrath turns the world to winter, the will of the elder sister Irutam shall cause an age of growth.
Icon art belongs to Lintufriikki, edits done by myself