what the fuck

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
convenientV

what the fuck

Post by convenientV »

Who themes a news forum after a human terrorist organization that killed a lot of people? And also were husks? Maybe??? I don't know what there deal was, just that they're all dead or doing whatever the hell husks are doing now, and they "tasted real tingly" according to my dad's description.

Anyway I'm Grashk, I'm a vorcha, and I live legally on the Citadel with my clan, we have work permits so if you're C-Sec fuck off. I need to use public terminals to get on the extranet right now cause my omnitool sucks, so don't expect quick replies all the time.

Also my cousin Ashrayrr might use this sometimes, she's still learning to read so don't be a dick please. Especially if you're also on the Citadel, if given the opportunity she will try to fight you.
Rhapsody in Taupe

Re: what the fuck

Post by Rhapsody in Taupe »

convenientV wrote: 11 May 2022, 13:09 Who themes a news forum after a human terrorist organization that killed a lot of people? And also were husks? Maybe??? I don't know what there deal was, just that they're all dead or doing whatever the hell husks are doing now, and they "tasted real tingly" according to my dad's description.
The Forum has had the Name since before the War. Najhil supposed that the current Owners have for whatever Reason decided to not change the Branding.

Anyway I'm Grashk, I'm a vorcha, and I live legally on the Citadel with my clan, we have work permits so if you're C-Sec fuck off. I need to use public terminals to get on the extranet right now cause my omnitool sucks, so don't expect quick replies all the time.
Welcome! Not many Vorcha on the Citadel. Did Grashk's Clan come to help rebuild after the War?

Also my cousin Ashrayrr might use this sometimes, she's still learning to read so don't be a dick please. Especially if you're also on the Citadel, if given the opportunity she will try to fight you.
Najhil would never! Najhil is a self-taught Literate. Najhil is happy to see Anyone learning ro read! ^v^
((OoC: Avatar by Dagger_for_hire))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

GRASHK GONE NOW ASHRAYRR HERE NOW.
RHAPOSY: "CERBERUS NEWS NETWORK"

ME: PIKTUR THING LOOKS DUMB. HEKS GONE BORING. RE MIND ME OF EASY BROKEN CARGO SINE. VARREN WITH MANY HEAD MUCH MORE COOL.

RHAPSODDY: "GO IN AFTER WAR??"

ME: NO. WE COHM BEFOR MOVING. HAD TOGO. KILED BLOOD PACK IDIOTS TAT WANT TO HURT ME. "NOT VORCHA ENUF," RIVALS SED. WE FIHT. RIVALS DIE. THAN KROGEN ANGRY WE KILL RIVALS. THEN I KILL KROGAN WITH BIO TICS AND GUN AND WE GO TO CITIDEL FOR HIDING.

reapers.

WE FIX CITEDAL AFTER THOH.

RHAPOSODY: "NAJHIL READS!"

ME: GOOD. REEDDING GOOD AND ASLO BORING AND HARD. WHO IS NANHIL. ^V^
Rhapsody in Taupe

Post by Rhapsody in Taupe »

convenientV wrote: 11 May 2022, 16:12 GRASHK GONE NOW ASHRAYRR HERE NOW.
Welcome to Ashrayrr as well!

ME: PIKTUR THING LOOKS DUMB. HEKS GONE BORING. RE MIND ME OF EASY BROKEN CARGO SINE. VARREN WITH MANY HEAD MUCH MORE COOL.
The Logo certainly is not the best Look, though Najhil is not sure a multi-Headed Varren would be much more welcoming.

Though now that Najhil thinks about the Concept, perhaps that Logo would be welcoming to what has become the target Demographic if the Forum.

ME: NO. WE COHM BEFOR MOVING. HAD TOGO. KILED BLOOD PACK IDIOTS TAT WANT TO HURT ME. "NOT VORCHA ENUF," RIVALS SED. WE FIHT. RIVALS DIE. THAN KROGEN ANGRY WE KILL RIVALS. THEN I KILL KROGAN WITH BIO TICS AND GUN AND WE GO TO CITIDEL FOR HIDING.

reapers.

WE FIX CITEDAL AFTER THOH.
Interesting! Najhil has never met a biotic Vorcha before! And Najhil is glad that Ashrayrr and Ashrayrr's Clan managed to escape that Situation.

ME: GOOD. REEDDING GOOD AND ASLO BORING AND HARD. WHO IS NANHIL. ^V^
Reading is good, and gets easier with Practice, Najhil promises! ^v^

And "Najhil" is the Name of the User "Rhapsody in Taupe", who is currently speaking (typing?) to Ashrayrr. Najhil chooses to not use Pronouns for personal philosophical Reasons.
((OoC: Avatar by Dagger_for_hire))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

NAJHILL: "VARREN BAD & ASHRAYRR STRONG"
ME: VARREN IS COOL. BIT ENEMYS AN BRING BODY TO ME. CAN PAT ON HEAD TOP WEN GOOD JOB.

ALSO. AM NOT JUST VORCHA. ASORRY ALSO AND THAT MAKS ME BIOTIC AND OLD AN NOT DIED.
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

You wanna fight some day?
(( Icon by crowles))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

222_Drussbus wrote: 11 May 2022, 19:52 You wanna fight some day?
YESS.
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

convenientV wrote: 12 May 2022, 04:00
YESS.
No! Ashrayrr will not be fighting strangers! And I'm guessing you're a volus based on your profile image and history (congrats with the kid btw), so that goes double in this situation! The chance of severe injury is already bad enough even if you don't have to deal with explosive decompression and I will not let Ashrayrr go to jail for murder on my watch!
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

convenientV wrote: 12 May 2022, 04:00
YESS.
Yes!
convenientV wrote: 12 May 2022, 04:31 No! Ashrayrr will not be fighting strangers! And I'm guessing you're a volus based on your profile image and history (congrats with the kid btw), so that goes double in this situation! The chance of severe injury is already bad enough even if you don't have to deal with explosive decompression and I will not let Ashrayrr go to jail for murder on my watch!
I am and thank you. I'll ask about the fight later then yeah? Maybe Armax Arena.
(( Icon by crowles))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

222_Drussbus wrote: 12 May 2022, 18:38 I am and thank you. I'll ask about the fight later then yeah? Maybe Armax Arena.
We eat nutritional paste and the occasional bit of that goo Keepers melt into when they get die. We can afford even the bare minimum requirements for a place like Armax? We don't even have an actual bank account, just a bunch of pre-loaded credit chits.

Okay, Ashrayrr is trying to throw me off the terminal to accept herself, so fine. Once she has citizenship documents, you two can fight. Just bring an extra shield genergahrtyb
dhdhvhvw
witlqrh hanghg hvvei

s

bx loahtudg
pWE FITE SON B
Last edited by convenientV on 20 May 2022, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

I can pay for the Armax fight, I got the credits for it.
(( Icon by crowles))
#2d4b75

Post by #2d4b75 »

Welcome to the forums Grashk, Ms. Ashrayrr.
convenientV wrote: 12 May 2022, 20:48We eat nutritional paste and the occasional bit of that goo Keepers melt into when you hit them hard enough.
I have asked this question of one other before on these forums, but what color is the goo? I am curious if it translates differently from species to species.

...How does it taste?
Kodiak Cobalt | Asset 2475
Information Technician
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

#2d4b75 wrote: 13 May 2022, 02:13but what color is the goo? I am curious if it translates differently from species to species.
It's not exactly a consistent color, but I see greens, reds, and murky gray tones. Ashrayrr says it's got "secret colors" in it too, so there's some ultraviolet flecks too.
...How does it taste?
Like iron but spicy. It's pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't a vorcha, or maybe a krogan who's just given up on long term eating plans. I had to sip it carefully the first few times to keep it from burning a hole in my throat, and Ashrayrr lost a joint on one of her smaller fingers because she stuck it in and didn't wash it off for a day or two. They are not meant for eating.
#2d4b75

Post by #2d4b75 »

convenientV wrote: 13 May 2022, 04:20It's not exactly a consistent color, but I see greens, reds, and murky gray tones. Ashrayrr says it's got "secret colors" in it too, so there's some ultraviolet flecks too.
And now you have me far more curious... Thank you.
Like iron but spicy. It's pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't a vorcha, or maybe a krogan who's just given up on long term eating plans. I had to sip it carefully the first few times to keep it from burning a hole in my throat, and Ashrayrr lost a joint on one of her smaller fingers because she stuck it in and didn't wash it off for a day or two. They are not meant for eating.
Horrifying. Thank you again.
Kodiak Cobalt | Asset 2475
Information Technician
CODY_ABS

Post by CODY_ABS »

I feel like even if you were on the Citadel legally- Which, sure, after the War maybe that would be allowed. BUT IF you were there legally I feel like eating keepers would be a good way to get that allowance uhhh revoked? Possibly by squads of gun goons?

Why are you eating keepers bruh?
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH FOR 47 YEARS RUNNING, Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Pyjak Made Drinks on the Citadel

All view expressed are personal, but shared explicitly by the owner

VIP of VUK!?

Creator of the MATE CRATE
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

CODY_ABS wrote: 14 May 2022, 02:59 I feel like even if you were on the Citadel legally- Which, sure, after the War maybe that would be allowed.
BUT IF you were there legally I feel like eating keepers would be a good way to get that allowance uhhh revoked? Possibly by squads of gun goons?
I'm not gonna get into a bunch of legal jargon I don't get, but I got a work permit, and might be in the same gray area as native-born batarians, so unless I commit a felony, no one is going to bother me. And I haven't committed any felonies; Keepers just tend to die down in the Foundations. I just collect the remains I find laying out, which is expressly not illegal!
Why are you eating keepers bruh?
For the sake reason I make sandwiches with dextro and levo meats mixed together; because I fucking can.
Delicious Chew Toy

Post by Delicious Chew Toy »

convenientV wrote:so unless I commit a felony, no one is going to bother me
CODY_ABS wrote:Why are you eating keepers bruh?
conveneintV wrote:because I fucking can.
the cognitive dissonance here is amazing
Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Drinks on the Citadel.
((Avatar made by Armax who is awesome.))
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

convenientV wrote: 14 May 2022, 17:00 but I got a work permit, and might be in the same gray area as native-born batarians
I thought you're a vorcha?
(( Icon by crowles))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

Delicious Chew Toy wrote: 15 May 2022, 00:16the cognitive dissonance here is amazing
Sounds like someone's jealous that they can't eat keeper slop.
222_Drussbus wrote: 15 May 2022, 05:18 I thought you're a vorcha?
I am. But beyond that, I'm a sentient race that doesn't have an embassy, who was born on the Citadel. Whether or not I need the work permit to stay on the Citadel hasn't been tested legally yet.
Actually wait do batarians have an embassy now? I know they didn't for a while and I haven't kept up to date on that.
Delicious Chew Toy

Post by Delicious Chew Toy »

convenientV wrote: 15 May 2022, 06:49Sounds like someone's jealous that they can't eat keeper slop.
Honestly? Yeah. Because if I could get away with something so blatantly ILLEGAL without invoking incarceration and/or heavy fines, I wouldn't waste my time engaging in anthropophagy on a species I'm legally prevented by law to touch.
Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Drinks on the Citadel.
((Avatar made by Armax who is awesome.))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

GRASHK: "COLLECTING REMANS IS EXPRESLY LEGAL."
IDOT MOIST LIZARD: ANTHROPOPHAGY. INCARCERATON. ENGAGING. BATANTLY ILLEGAL.
HOW DO YOU THINK DEAD KEPERS ARE CLEANED UP? LEAVE ON FLOOR UNTIL ANNOTHER MOPS UP AFTER A WEEK?
On My Mind

Post by On My Mind »

If I may, you should want to describe less how you're breaking local laws to a board packed with current/former C-Sec officers. Unless you find yourselves deported out to some place like Omega for a change of slums.

You seem to have the intelligence, my friend of the lowest caste, to speak clearly, yet little much beyond that so far. Learn from this, and do not discuss your illegal dealings so openly.
((Abronak icon by Lavakh, thanks for the amazing art!))
convenientV

Post by convenientV »

Yknow, yesterday I was certain this wasn't a crime, and now I'm wondering if I got lied to by the old manager who dropped a crate on one accidentally. I think I'm just gonna keep a wide berth around that shit from now on.