[Extranet] History (OPEN)

What our members get up to when they're not posting.
Queen_of_Tattoos

Re: [Extranet] History (OPEN)

Post by Queen_of_Tattoos »

Private Message to: Br'uuj

To be a krogan is to survive. And in most cases it’s out of spite. It’s dealing with years of subservience and oppression, whether from former batarian masters, turian slavers, the genophage, or our own hubris. It’s also pain, and frustration. To be born into a legacy we had no part in shaping, reaping the benefits of those before us in the form of lost identity, blood rage or miscarriages.

To be a krogan is having no choice but to accept this fate, and yet finding ways to cope. Many of those outlets came in the form of mercenary work, separated camps, and the warmth of an alien’s embrace. It’s to find anything to prove we are alive, to keep us from becoming numb to the trauma we are born into.

It means strength in adversity, but it also means acknowledging weakness. History has shown how krogan evolved to be selfish. To survive alone, and fight alone. But remnants of our Golden Age revealed another side as well, and that part of being krogan survived despite it all. It appeared when you played along with my flirtations. Each time you spoke with Branka. In the way you asked questions because you wanted to learn. Every joke you make or join in one with others.

I’ll let you in on a little secret. No one exactly knows what it means to be krogan. You’ll hear the occasional blustering but oftentimes that’s someone hiding their own worries. I worry about it myself. Branka worries about it. Even my brother, the shaman.

To be a krogan is to live. To find your place in life, whether it’s by blood and teeth, pain or pleasure, to be alone or to be with krantt. These experiences are yours alone, and while myself and many others may sympathize, offer advice, or condemn your actions and experiences, we cannot experience them the way you have. And we cannot feel the exact way you do. You’re unique, Br’uuj. And not because you are albino, not because of your tattoos or your past life.

Because you are krogan.

As you should be.

P.S. To avoid any trouble I suggest landing in [Forsan] or [Murtag] territory. The latter are ornery, like you <3
It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring
Nova

Post by Nova »

Message to: Prundil Bodum wrote:
Good Evening Mr. Bodum,

allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aleena T'Saris, CEO of Black Nova. I was directed to you by Drau Lydia regarding a cooperative charity effort for which I am rather thankful. To that end, I have compiled a list of the more pressing and reliable charity services out here in the Terminus. People who often work under extremely dangerous situations to smuggle slaves into freedom or provide mental and physical healthcare to people.

I'd be in your debt if you took a look at them and maybe bring those you deem worthy to your supervisors attention.

The first one is simply called the Liberty Ring, they don't have much in terms of an extranet presence as they are more of a shadow organisation me and my own company work with from time to time. Their main goal is to bust slaver rings and build 'underground railroads' to get them out. One of their more recent actions was the liberation of 32 Turian slaves ferried on the Karlston. A direct link to donate could be found here.

The second one is the Boundless Health Association. You probably heard of them but they are providing help and free healthcare to numerous people across the galaxy, including those liberated by the aforementioned Liberty Ring. More importantly, they provide some of the psychiatry experts necessary to deal with those cases, but sadly they as many others of their organizations are understaffed and underfunded. Here is there website.

The third is more directly tied to former slavery and is named the Jal Kar Ness Foundation. Most commonly known for providing shelter, treatment, therapy and a gentle re-intregration into society and the normal workforce for former slavers, especially more extreme cases such as livestock or sexual slavery. Here is there website, containing past cases, their practices and more.

Another is less of a charity organisation and more of a movement. A political movement commonly known as The Unbound, they are pushing for outlawing indentured servitude on Illium among other places. They could probably use a little backup from a well-known company such as yours. I thank you for reading this message and hope you are having a pleasant evening.

-Regards

T'Saris
-Black Nova PMC-

Security, Infobrokering, Military Operations, Slave Liberation. Currently hiring.
Contact for further information, prices and job offers.
TEETH

Post by TEETH »

Private Message to Queen Lura wrote:
Thank you. We will be setting down in the Murtag territory sometime soon.

But also thank you for your words. They were more comfort than I knew they could be. You continue to give me greater favor than I deserve.

Hm. No. You would not like that wording I think.

What I mean is that you are powerful, rich, and a person of status. I am not these things. And you do not know me well. And your kindness to someone like me surprises me.

I don't know what is ahead but I hope we meet again in person one day.

I regret to inform you that the fabric chest due for tribute was lost with the Ta'Ruan's Net but I will see what treasure I can gather before that happens again.

((Avatar by Armax!))
Z-Sec

Post by Z-Sec »

Private Chat Log with User: Night Light wrote: Night Light: WAIT Z
Night Light: so I wasn't gonna mention it but you're like, a DEAD RINGER for this guy I was told to keep an eye out for when I started my little shaman-training-pilgrimage career
Night Light: but then you said that your dad's a purple-plated Jorgal who looks just like you but keeps to himself and makes rync and now you mentioned there's some sort of complicated thing with his family
>Vi this isn't really a good time
Night Light: no really you look EXACTLY like his picture is your dad jorgal tsal??? the shamans told folks to look to give him the good news a while back
>wait what
Night Light: they exonerated him AGES ago, Z. They told everyone to keep an eye out for him because they've been trying to tell him to come home for AN ACTUAL CENTURY.
Night Light: AND NO ONE COULD FIND HIM TO TELL HIM
>
>
>I'm gonna hit him again
((Zur by Lavakh!))
Hot Crimson Crest

Post by Hot Crimson Crest »

Private Message to: Dani

Good day,

I am sending you this message to congratulate you on your submission answers for “Vuk’s!? Trivia Hunt”

You qualified for the 2000 credit voucher which you can retrieve [here].

Congratulations again, and thank you for participating.

P.S. Vuk wanted me to relay one personal message:

“45 OUT OF 60! YOU ROCKED IT, DUDETTE! ENJOY THE CREDS 👌

Signed,
Samantha D’Amantha
Private Message to: The Stars our Shield

Good day,

I am sending you this message to congratulate you on your submission answers for “Vuk’s!? Trivia Hunt”

“OOOO 53 OUT OF 60! THATS FANTASTIC!! THANKS FOR GIVING IT A SHOT 👌👀

Signed,
Samantha D’Amantha
Private Message to: Jamma

Good day,

“OOOO SO CLOSE MY DUDE! 55 OUTTA 60! GREAT EFFORT! 👏👏👏👏

Signed,
Samantha D’Amantha
[ooc: thanks for playing, guys! ❤️]
Cloak and Dagger

Post by Cloak and Dagger »

Black Nova Internal intranet Encrypted Messaging
To: Aleena T'Saris

Good news High Commander.

The false report has seen real success, to the point where if you ask me, we can take our hands off putting out any more material there. At least in the public eye, it's a total mess. Public pressure on any government should ideally be mixed in all sorts of directions. That being said, it might not hurt to push the crazies further along- some of them are in office after all.

-Secret Volanti bankers made the krogan do it, "apparently" they have some sort of backup genophage.
-Communists infiltrated the Volus Auxiliaries, and used their connections to steal a nuke (And something about chemicals in the ammonia?)
-The krogan were promised more colonies if they worked with the Volanti to frame the Alliance (don't even know how they roped the Alliance into this theory)
-Hierarchy Blackwatch is starting a false-flag war in the Traverse, in order to both claim more territory, AND normalize their fleet movements through Alliance space, paving the way for an eventual takeover
-STG agents are trying to provoke an excuse for a second genophage, now that the reaper war is over and the krogan are no longer needed
-Several Protectorate-based companies (under control of the Volanti) are trying to start a C-Space/Terminus war, for profit.
-The Courts Of Dekuuna wish to see the Pylos Nebula destroyed, in order to fulfill some ancient prophecy, and plan to do so via testing ancient superweapons recovered during the war, to destroy the entire cluster.
-Black Nova is working with Gentarkoo in order to enslave everyone to the New Asari Order. The facility that was nuked had proof of this.

In addition, I have not quite as good, but far less insane news. We've picked up one of Hamno's henchmen. Likely an alias, but Gerry Jones? One of two 'fixers' of sorts for him. All the way out in the Nemean abyss if you can believe it. He tried to pop a suicide pill but one of the agents in the capture did some exemplary work and he's currently stable and being questioned, though damage from the suicide attempt is slowing things down. Going by some tats on him, he looks to be ex-cerberus. If we're lucky, he can give us something to make life easier for legal around Gentarkoo's Illium ops, maybe even get their Indentured exemption repealed if we hit the jackpot.

Now the bad news, with a silver lining. We've identified one of the corpses found at the fortress. His other fixer, Torakus Bayne. Burned to a crisp in one of the server rooms, Blood Pack must've had orders to torch the place if it looked like holding wasn't an option and well- you know them and collateral. Thankfully, his agonizing loss is our gain. Seems in his final moments, he tried to activate the fire suppression, and while it didn't save him, it did slow things down just enough for us to recover a few drives. I'll have a report for you about what legal is going over, regarding any Illium intel in there, but there is something very tasty you'll want to know. Where they dock their fleet. Ships are a big liquid asset to have, and even if we can't touch Gentarkoo legally, all we need instead is to bleed them of enough credits elsewhere until they simply can't afford to stay in business. The bigger outfits on Nos Astra will do the cleaning up for us, and we could even look good by snatching up any going-out-of-business-sale indentured contracts they're giving, and then free them.

We're also on the lookout for Hilo'Vaar now. We don't think she has any loyalty to him, records of regular hush-payments being made were found there. But having extra insight could help, and if her only allies are credits, then we should have an easy time once tracking her down.

-Ishora
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

Private Message to: Armax_Hammer

Hey. How're you doing?

I'm not sure how to word this, but I still want to help. Everything here on Yila right now is just a mess with the news, but I don't really have much I can do right now outside of just trying to distract myself. That don't really work for long, I know, and I wanna just do something, anything to help. Every time I was over at your homeworld, I acted like a cloaca, and got yelled at for it, gave shitty apologies. But then, you and the other krogan always seemed ok with forgiving me later on. Even if I felt like I didn't always deserve it- not that I show that a lot yeah? I'm still working on that. I wanna do something though, I feel horribly guilty. I didn't do what that article said, but just- every time I go to Tuchanka, I seem to make things worse, even if I'm tying real hard not to. So, what do you think I should do to help out the Tuchanka-Clans?
(( Icon by Aerohead))
The Scribe

Post by The Scribe »

PM to: 222_Drussbus
From; Armax_Hammer

Hey!

Not bad. Tank and I have been stayin' with the Jorgal.

I've been tryin' to think of ways to help in this situation but honestly I've been comin' up blank. Seems like all the elders an shamans are doin' what they can which actually is jes bein' vigilant for news, you know?

I dunno what every single clan has in mind an probably for the best you don't say ennythin. That's not me sayin' you'd make the situation worse. Jes I don't want more suspicion gettin dumped on you.

The situation and timin' really sucks and sorry it all happened at once like it did. Try and take it easy, okay? And if you need help give us a holler!
-----------------
PM to: Raik Turak

Turak,

I'll be returning to my clan in a few days. I already found a shuttle heading that way so do not worry.

Branka's uncle mentioned Lyet returned home so I wanted to see how she was doing. I'm a little hurt that she didn't message me. But it's a small hang up I will get over.

Thank you for the company during Bolok Mal. I hope it was as educational as you hoped.

P.S. Did you notice Uvnar was poking around on those forums? I didn't recognize it was him at first. But if he does not want to give out his name I will not out him.

-----------------
PM to: Drau Kron
Subject: RE:

Alright, buddy have a safe trip! And I wouldn't worry about Lyet, she was probably excited getting back home. Or maybe she wanted to surprise you.

And Bolok Mal was GREAT! So many blood samples!

That shaman mother even donated some herself but only after I went through a rite of...

uhm

I forget. She literally hit me on the head with a club and when I came to she offered her congratulations.

But I'll be heading off shortly. You know that tracker I put on Ynei? It's on the fritz. Maybe she rubbed it off or molted but I wanna double check and see if I can attach it back on. If I have the good luck in spotting her.

I'll keep you updated, Kron. And as my way of keeping in touch. safe travels!

RT

P.S. I was wondering about that. The kid's always been pretty shy, but with good reason. You think he knows we're there?
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

I heard the festival is still going on? Or leads into something else? From what I saw of the Jorgals on CDN, them going long with their festivals sounds like what they'd do yeah?

Things are ok out in Yila, I've been working out to distract from this, and it's been a challenge after Bolok Mal. I still feel strange that I wasn't fired or kicked from the colony, but I guess this far out, any Vol here isn't the same kind back home. I also went and talked with the other two Vol who were accused, and they couldn't make sense of it either.

I'm almost done my work rotation, I'm thinking I'll head to Irune after. I'll be questioned, maybe arrested there, but that should be it. There's only one document trying to frame me, and I'm trying not to see how many other news sites are going with it, but not doing great there. But I'm gonna go to Irune, get questioned, see my lawyer who better be worth the price, and clear me and then you out of that.

I'm having doubts about going to Irune though, that maybe it'll just worsen things. I really don't think it'll happen, but just if it does- I can't stand sitting around and just waiting. I'm not talking to some racist tabloid that'd have the same position, nuke or no nuke, but I know it wasn't me, and I want the Protectorate to know that too. I'm not being shot at and somehow this feels more like the war than anything in the past ten years.

Actually, I could use some help. How do you or Tank deal with stress? Not the kind of stress you'll mess yourself up. That's just me, and I don't mean much. But when you're responsible for other people, the weight suddenly feels like it's hundreds of times more, and your decisions are walking through deep mud. I'm worried I'll mess up and implicate myself somehow and make things worse for the Tuchanka-Clan by proxy.
(( Icon by Aerohead))
Z-Sec

Post by Z-Sec »

PM to user: Queen_of_Tattoos wrote:Good evening Drau Lydia,

I hope I'm not eating up your valuable time with a personal question. As I mentioned in the Shaman-Mother's thread, I am currently doing my best to ah, adjust my look a bit so I'm not quite so...uh-
Ok just gonna be blunt here. I wanna be big without being big just in the waistline. So I gotta get to filling everything else.

I was gonna ask your father about it since he's got the shape but he seems kinda tied up at the moment. And both mine and Viri are eager to help but don't really know much about food off Tuchanka. So I thought I would ask you as someone who's close to Dwick, resident size champion, and remembering the events a while back on Illium where you and your family and Branka all recovered quite a bit of size in a year. I was hoping to know if there was any specific regiment or any advice you could give.

I hope I am not prying into very private things or unpleasant memories. If I am please ignore this message entirely.

Sincerely,
Urdnot Zureg
((Zur by Lavakh!))
Queen_of_Tattoos

PM to: Z-Sec

Hello, Zureg.

This does come as quite the surprise but it's no trouble discussing the matter.

First, you do have to realize that the two situations--your goal to bulk up, and our wasting away from a near fatal disease-- are two entirely different scenarios. So our physical needs were vastly different.

My goal with Dwick was to get him fat and increase his waistline once his appetite finally retuned. He and Branka suffered the most. Dwick had the Taint longer but his fat reserves actually saved his life. Branka didn't have that advantage and in a few short weeks she was bones and her muscles atrophied.

In both their cases we started small, because gorging too much and too soon would only make them sicker. I made sure their diets were fatty and protein rich foods, things to build the hump reserves and muscles. When Branka was strong enough she went back to her own physical routines. Two years ago she could barely lift her hammer, now she can bench press her boyfriend :lol:

If you want to bulk up on muscle then I suggest you find other foods rich in protein to help build up areas besides your stomach. You don't have to focus on tuchanka foods. There's plenty of foods from various cultures; meats, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cheeses, grains, and vitamin rich vegetables! And food can only take you so far. Look into doing an array of exercises to help accentuate those aspects. Check out a gym and learn what you can do in terms of a routine.

My father doesn't gorge on food the same way Dwick does, hell my brother CAN eat like Dwick but he doesn't look like him :lol: and they're both biotic! Dwick often encourages me to eat as much as he does but I don't gain as much weight and I tend to burn it off in time due to my own activities. Jorgal seem to be known for their food but Bolok Mal taught me every body is different. So while I'm happy to share our experiences know that your own needs could be entirely different. In the end you simply have to do these things and find out what you feel works comfortably and safely for you.

Good luck! 💖
Lydia
Jamma

Post by Jamma »

BULWARK Encrypted Message to contact 'Drau Lydia' wrote: Lydia,

As I know your company and Icky Discipline have had a business relationship, I would like to extend the deepest of my condolences. Both for the loss of life and for the very public shaming and degradation of one Mr. Vaugh.

I hope the restructuring period for the former ID goes well and both your company and theirs can once again profit from a working relationship.

I hope these tragic events do not overly dampen your holiday spirits, and that you have a very merry dwickmas in spite of these tragedies.

If you ever need anything I am sure to be around.

-Kenlin
Kenlin Tola, ECM Specialist

((Avatar by Armax!))
Z-Sec

Post by Z-Sec »

“PM to user: Queen_of_Tattoos” wrote:First, thank you for not laughing. I know this is the opposite of what I said I wanted to do with myself in the past. My time on Tuchanka recently has included several enlightening experiences.

I do understand the differences in our situations. I just thought that they were both short-term rather than what the locals like Viri’s brother told me. They were absolutely wonderful and supportive but most of the answers were very…long term. Like, “well I just did X for a few centuries” long term. Either way I know it was a stretch so sorry about that.

I haven’t entirely decided exactly what look I’m going for yet but I admit I have felt better about having a gut than I would have imagined. Vi is helping but I can tell she is trying not to shove her desires onto me. For now I just want to look less…imbalanced.

Regardless, I am rambling. I do that, sorry. Thank you for you help in this.
((Zur by Lavakh!))
Queen_of_Tattoos

Encrypted Message to: Kenlin Tola

Mr. Tola, you are a paragon.

While this may have darkened the holiday spirit, if only temporary, I know Vaugh would want us to carry on.

And I think I will start my own celebrations by inviting Peli Shannus and Tuanna C’Maal over for dinner.

Thank you again, Kenlin. I may have need of your services again. This was fun.

Enjoy the holiday season with a [big festive bonus]

Love 💖
Lydia
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

[PLEX GOLD SEARCH HISTORY - DRUSS JORKAKT]

[RECENT ACTIVITY]

SEARCH: Stores with Yintal discounts

SEARCH: Bekenstein travel

SEARCH: Bekenstein hotels

SEARCH: SL-31-GH travel routes

SEARCH: SL-31-GH route tuchanka

SEARCH: SL-31-GH route illium-tuchanka

SEARCH: Frost Incorporated history

SEARCH: Blood Pack leaders

SEARCH: Frost Incorporated Bekenstein dresser auction

SEARCH: Xa’nder Zog celebrity bio

SEARCH: SL-31-GH manifest

SEARCH: SL-31-GH manifest pics

SEARCH: Bekenstein used hunting Supplies

SEARCH: Woolsworth krogan clothes

SEARCH: Bekenstein Woolsworth used hunting Supplies

SEARCH: Frost Incorporated factory locations dressers illium

SEARCH: Klaws shipping docks illium

SEARCH: Cute pet pics irune
[RECENT DOWNLOADS]

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE: GAME:Honour of The Hierarchy 22: Iron Age
[RECENT TRANSACTIONS]

DONATION: 500 Credits; Torak Tots

CATALOG ORDER: Two-year gift subscription: Meals For Steels: Tuchankan Cooking for Dextro Biology

CATALOG ORDER: Ximxam mug; Dancing Elcor print

CATALOG ORDER: Cipritine Closet brand vintage-style turian flight jacket; asaroid frame

E-BOOK ORDER: Anger and Stress management; The Elcor Way!

E-BOOK ORDER: A History And Analysis Of Studies Regarding The Fall Of The Jontur Kingdoms
EMAIL INBOX: YOU HAVE ONE-THOUSAND FORTY SIX (1046) NEW MESSAGES
SUBJECT: Contract Renegotiations
SUBJECT: credit hoarding volus genophaging fucking murd-
SUBJECT: Die Comie Bitch
SUBJECT: traitor vol
SUBJECT: Joyous Yintal Sweetheart
SUBJECT: YOUR amazing discounts on offer at Awl's Legal E-
SUBJECT: re:re: Interview Date
SUBJECT: i should cut your throat
SUBJECT: The absolute TOP QUALITY LAWYERS in all of Irune
SUBJECT: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! BULK legal advice from rates as-
Show More
EMAIL OUTBOX:

To: Frost Incorporated
Subject: Dresser purchase

Greetings. I am considering purchasing one of your dressers. After hearing about it on the news, I was intrigued and couldn't resist the beauty on offer. My parents are planning a move to an unpressurized apartment on the Citadel, and one of your company's hand-crafted pieces would make a delightful Yintal gift to them. What are your payment plans like, and do you ship out of Illium? I may wish to inspect the piece first-hand, if those auction prices are anything to go by.

I look forward to doing business with you.

-Druss Jorkakt
(( Icon by Aerohead))
Armax_Hammer

Post by Armax_Hammer »

Private message to: 222_Drussbus

Sorry for the late message, stayin' in Jorgal has been a time and a half. Also dealin' with stolen goods so was too sad to do ennythin for a bit.

But the next thing that's comin up is another event called the J'Grar? It has a way longer name I ain't gonna bother with. Another festival for eatin' and tournaments and stuff.

It's been quiet lately regardin' news about the bomb issue. Are you doin okay yourself? I've been told no news can be good news but if the silence makes you nervous I try to do ennythin to keep me busy. Like, exercise. In my case I used to demolish old buildin's back on Illium. Plenty of huntin' here, and shootin ranges.

I would eat but after Bolok Mal that's not as appealin at the momwnt :lol:

You know what I've been doin recently? I started a private journal. Writing down feelins when all other activities fail to calm em down. My own stuff makes no sense but way later I'll look back on them and see that I made it through somehow. And it can be jes for you when you feel if expressin somethin might be too personal to share.
Being a good person doesn't mean you fit the life of every person you meet
222_Drussbus

Post by 222_Drussbus »

[RECENT TRANSACTIONS]

DONATION: 800 Credits; Leaving The Ducts

CATALOG ORDER: [6] Auxiliary Vest Plates, Size: Volus, Impact Rating: IX,

CATALOG ORDER: [1] Dekuuna-Tactical 'Tremor' light rotary gun

CATALOG ORDER: [1] Benches Among Things Suit-Snacks gift pack

It's ok, things have been busy here too. I didn't know you're still in the Jorgal warrens, but I have some good news. I was back home recently, and got interviewed by some government spooks over the Nos Astra Insider claims. They didn't seem to pressure me too much? They were saying stuff like me not being a major suspect, but I don't know how much of that was just trying to get me calm and talking. I mean, I wasn't arrested, and I'm still allowed to travel and everything. My parents were suggesting I sue the Nos Astra Insider, but I don't think I have the credits for it yeah? It looks like The Big H isn't going for the krogan bait the Valkar set though, so that's good, for sure. Don't know what else I can do to take heat off the tuchanka-clan in all this.

I would give more news, but- NDA here, can't say much. Not my fault though if you search up any news recently out of Boro and get ideas from the results though.

Zada-Ban though, how are the Jorgal-Clan already having another? I'm still working off my Bolok-Mal weight, even with everything going on. Do they just have a festival of festivals, and that's what it is?

Fuck and shit though, demolition is my main job- I already get to relax with plenty of that. Though, it's less by hand and more by carefully placed explosives. Or a launcher if the building is too unstable to enter, and the employer was covering for the supplies. I suppose you go through a lot of those hammers then yeah? Not that you need one any more after Bolok-Mal, now that you can just punch buildings to rubble. 8-)

That's a good idea about the private journal too. I'll give it a try, and if I feel better I'll let you know. See if I can buy a blank physical-book to write it in around here.
(( Icon by Aerohead))