Call it an outreach program

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
HothD

Call it an outreach program

Post by HothD »

Good afternoon or whatever time of day it is for you at your current location. Upon taking advice from a friend and publicist who said I've got to stop being such a digital hermit, I've started reaching out onto the extranet in my spare time. This site looked promising as it had a decent amount of 'alternative' traffic and had none of the statistic tracking you find on more mainstream sites. I told the publicist friend and she had a near fit so I find this site a good place to stop being such a ghost online.

If you need to know, which I'm assuming many of you do, my name is Hothany D'rosava. If you are from Thessia or maybe Illium you might have heard of me in the waveball and hardball scene? Otherwise I work in Employee Resources for a few firms, a bit of this, a bit of that. I've been lurking around the site here for a few weeks now and noticed that some business is done here. Maybe something will come of that, but if anything it's an interesting place to engage in social activity that can be construed of as tasteless in some circles.

So don't mind me as I look around, hopefully my hermit like footprint online is mediated somewhat by this and maybe we can all come out ahead a few credits richer in the process.
Delicious Chew Toy

Re: Call it an outreach program

Post by Delicious Chew Toy »

Sorry, my knowledge of biotiball and other sports were forcibly taught to me by Solregit turians who won't change the channel even under threat of me closing their tab, so I actively suppress those memories whenever I can. I think I've heard of you before, buuuuuut you might need to present some statistics before I put a face to your name.

.........Wait.
HothD wrote:Employee Resources
Are we talking Employee Resources here...or Employee Resources?
Aphin's Place - Level 31, Zakera Ward. Best Drinks on the Citadel.
((Avatar made by Armax who is awesome.))
HothD

Post by HothD »

I don't play around in the markets with any sort of, lets call that subject tangible assets. It's too much risk and not enough reward to even consider. The work that would have to be put in is nigh unthinkable. I don't buy or sell anything to make a living, I'm not a merchant type, only maybe when negotiating rates on work.

I'll dig up the stats link, it's been about a hundred or so years since I was big into sports but I still play amateur now and then. I doubt anyone would be that obsessive to be tracking those games though.

[HERE] We go. Held some some defensive player of the year for a couple seasons running but ended up leaving the professional circuit, I still regret it now, realizing how much more difficult it is to get back in now. I am slightly proud of the most offensive penalties in a single season statistic. Bad for the game but it looks good in the highlight compilations. Part of the social presence I've been conned into developing is in due part to a little desire to get back into the game.

I also failed to mention, if you search it up, It's Hothany D'rosava the fourth, the others are my mother, grandmother etc, search engines seem to have trouble with it.
Black Shark

Post by Black Shark »

Sup. This place had a few lurkers lately. Good luck in finding your stride when posting here.
Xander Rador
Captain of the Black Shark

[Icon artwork done by MongrelMarie on DevArt]
HothD

Post by HothD »

Black Shark wrote: 20 Sep 2022, 04:00 Sup. This place had a few lurkers lately. Good luck in finding your stride when posting here.
Is there an ongoing issue with finding a stride that people are experiencing? I've never personally experienced that, I go pretty well with the flow of things.