Kaklio Riders On The Mesa

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Ranger

Kaklio Riders On The Mesa

Post by Ranger »

Kanra, Clan Moll. Suppose if I had been dropped into Tuchanka a century later I might have been Urdnot, but Moll is my blood. We should carry the name of our mothers, and I fully intend to - no snot from Urdnot is gonna make me forget who i am.

Anyway, I am the Master Ranger of the north west section of the Tuwaraan Canyons on the Tooch'. Closet thing y'all might have a reference to is... a CSEC Captain? With some of the patrol duties of a Sergeant. I mainly keep the ranger station in order along with our Sergeant at Arms, and patrol with the line grunts. And file the paperwork if one of us or our 'saurs gets a boo-boo.

We (as in my clan) used to herd kalikosaurs out here and I knew the space better than anyone so I helped out, and... we sort of chased out the Blood Pack scum one day. It became 'our canyon.' So, we split off and became the Tuwaraan Rangers and now we keep the peace in the canyons. Of course some brave boys decide to prove how big their quads are and get lost on a hike, or get fucked up by a mean wild kalkiosaur they were trying to tame for the selfie cred, so we go and bail them out. Otherwise, we mainly do our rounds, keep the sand out, rope off and mark trails, and chase out the occasional band of poachers or slavers. Good shit.
Graham Cracker

Re: Kaklio Riders On The Mesa

Post by Graham Cracker »

Ranger wrote: 14 Oct 2022, 02:18 We should carry the name of our mothers, and I fully intend to - no snot from Urdnot is gonna make me forget who i am.
Heheheh. You. I like you.
Ranger

Post by Ranger »

Graham Cracker wrote: 15 Oct 2022, 07:21
Ranger wrote: 14 Oct 2022, 02:18 We should carry the name of our mothers, and I fully intend to - no snot from Urdnot is gonna make me forget who i am.
Heheheh. You. I like you.

Well, respectfully sir, I hope that's more fatherly than romantic.
Armax_Hammer

Post by Armax_Hammer »

Hi Kanra! That's a cool job you have an I bet it keeps you really busy. What made you wanna join CDN?
Ranger

Post by Ranger »

Armax_Hammer wrote: 16 Oct 2022, 01:19 Hi Kanra! That's a cool job you have an I bet it keeps you really busy. What made you wanna join CDN?
I need something to do when we're out in the field and some parts of the range are bad for signal. I can load a text-based forum off this tool and still write stuff on here when we're patrolling

EDIT: Wait one, motion sensors tripped brb
Armax_Hammer

Post by Armax_Hammer »

...okay?
Ranger

Post by Ranger »

Klixen pack moving through the valley, out of season?????? Interesting.

ANYWAY. Yeah, I can send messages out here, but like, trying to stream music or play holos is impossible. We've helped the linemen, walked with them out to the groundside towers more'n once, but it doesn't seem to play very well with the sandstorms. Sometimes it's a knocked off transmitter, or hell, last month a relay sunk from the weight on the sand.
Armax_Hammer

Post by Armax_Hammer »

That sounds like that all sucks!
Rakhana-Vorcha

Post by Rakhana-Vorcha »

Is Kakliosaur like Varren but much bigger?
I don't like the sand :(