The Official Private Messages Thread.

a thread by Causality started on 2187-10-24 21:34:23 last post on 2189-03-12 23:46:37

Create
Page 4 of 71 | First Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page | Go Back To Top Of Page
Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them
Encrypted Omnitool Message to query "demon thunder" Mr. Halastus:

Understood.

You can assist by providing me with accounts of your time with the Hierarchy. We can have this conversation via remote messages or, as was the case with Ms. Vedral, an in-person meeting.

She has not asked you herself because she has not employed herself as a broker.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Information Relocation Service Professional | Revenant Co.
Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
c: [0-156] | o: [REV-CO 7435]
Link Link Quote

Demon Thunder Half as silent, twice as deadly.

Reach out and touch someone
Encrypted PM to CerastesWell, ask away broker. 'Course you understand that I won't break Opsec, otherwise I'll gladly help you out.

(( Avatar based on Meken's art - Source Image ))
Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them

What do you know of Rom Anbel and his exploits?

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

A few hours later...

Encrypted PM to Cerastes 'kay so I've never heard of the guy but I called up some folk, turns out he's a volus wanted by the Hierarchy; Treasonous Behavior Section 9 and 12 so that means Internal Intelligence is after him.

Last seen around Remdius City, he caused some scuffles but he could leave a bit later. That was of course before he got a Section 12 slapped on him, then a few months after he got a Section 9 too.

My guess, he dealt with internal and didn't complete his part of the deal.

Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

If you remember anything more about Mr. Anbel or a quarian named "Suri'Neyvi," I will be available for contact via this line for the next four days. Afterwards, Ms. Vedral will have my updated line.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

Encrypted PM to Cerastes Will do, have a good day.

Link Link Quote

Epsilon
Encrypted PM to MiralatriarchI haven't gotten a message from Malizsweski lately, so I'm probably going to put my travel plans on hold. (Which I suppose is for the best; one of the females actually managed to have quadruplets, so now everyone's going pyjakshit all over it/[REDACTED] even more to try and top it. So we've got to prepare for a boom in the next year.) And you don't have to worry about my fares. I've done the calculations, and I can (most likely) afford a round trip.

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that you're not bothered too much by becoming a matriarch, and I hope your family is well. I might not be able to stay in contact for a while, since I did end up taking that third job at Thaig's bar. I'm swamped with work now.
Link Link Quote

Vesh Eclipse Forever
Encrypted Message To: Maj. Keynra DijRelax, Major - Sederis is hardly checking all the transmissions of her forces. And if she is, I sorely pity her, considering some of the absolute garbage the maidens send out. But, just to stop that vein in your forehead from exploding, I'll stick to encrypted messages.

Ahem. Whilst I've calmed down considerably since discovering someone in our organisation was actually incompetent enough to hire a teenage quarian whose only prior experience is documented solely on extranet legend because we all know how legitimate that is as a source, I very much doubt there's more telling a sign that we suffered in the War. Tides, I knew the people on Earth and Illium were hit hard, but I had no idea how desperate things have gotten. I suppose it's up to the ones who are left (read: us) to keep us at the top of the pile.

"The asari are the finest warriors in the galaxy. Fortunately, there are not many of them."
Link Link Quote

WildeFlower Yes, these are turian tattoos.
PM to PariahIt was my birthday yesterday?

I really need to stop forgetting it...

There are two important secrets to life.

First Secret: Never share everything you know.
Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them
Encrypted Omnitool Message to query "une serpente verte" Ms. Vedral:

I believe we are in business.

Expect a location report within the next few days. I have been going over previously obtained footage and pinning down an exact location for the volus utilizing an atmospheric map of Omega. He is close.

The quarian is in progress. I believe your krogan is station-side, and I will be having a word with him if possible.

Tell him the varren is doing fine.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Encrypted Omnitool Message to query "OneClassyBloke" Mr. Anbel:

Progress update. I've been dark for the past day, gathering data. A few meetings with individuals with close relations to Ms. Suri'Neyvi have resulted in new information, but no proper leads. I suspect this will change after I speak with a particular krogan of interest.

News of your bankrupcy is troubling. Do you still have the proper funds to afford this?

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

OneClassyBloke
Encrypted Message to "Cerastes" Ah, good to hear you've tracked down that worthless excuse of a krogan. Pity about Grom, I thought I could forge himself into something. Alas, once a krogan, always a krogan I suppose. That he turned into the hound of that demented brat just makes him all the more pathetic. I would offer an additional bonus for his location after you are finished, but I daresay it is not worth the effort to kill the beta varren when the alpha is the real prize.

Fortunately for you, Cerastes of the Kahje-Clan, the funds cleared before things became complicated. Your money is on its way, but you would do well to recall that the bulk of your payment has already been delivered, in the form of information. Give me the girl, Cerastes of Kahje, and the password to that invaluable data will be yours.

Do not tarry. I grow impatient.

Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them

Interests regarding the krogan have been updated.

Payment via information is considered a tip, especially since I am unaware of the weight of said information. Trust is important in this business, and if I cannot trust you, I similarly cannot be expected to perform according to your directions. I will be observing my accounts in the interest of seeing that trust grow.

Your impatience is in mind.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

OneClassyBloke
Encrypted Message to "Cerastes"It seems I have overestimated your intelligence, Cerastes of the Kahje clan. Or do you think I am hunted even unto the terminus for my svelte figure and tailored suits? If it is a tip, then it is the largest tip you or your honored ancestors have ever received, short of deliverance from your ruined homeworld.

Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them

Your opinions are most enlightening.

I will be in contact when more concrete evidence has been uncovered.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

Palmer Why are you reading over here?
Message to une serpente verte

Rumor has it you're Abattoir's daughter. I don't see no reason to doubt that and I don't know of any other family that he has so here's something for ya. I don't like owing my life to other people, seeing that it's quite an annoying debt to pay what with the person likely being dead.

So, since as I said, you're the only family I know of that, consider yourself the holder of one favor. (I reserve the right to say pick something else if you do take it.)

Lyra Palmer

On the Move.
Link Link Quote

une serpente verte The Mastermind

To Cerastes Maintain surveillance. He's embarrassed her; she'll come for him soon enough.

We might be able to get both of them at once.

Keep me updated.

To Lyra Palmer The file says you've got 'a talent for controlled havoc', which is a better compliment than he ever gave me. Congrats.

I'll keep you in mind.
Link Link Quote

Cerastes
encircle and devour them
Encrypted Omnitool Message to query "une serpente verte" Ms. Vedral:

Understood.

It is of no question that you wish to cause bodily harm upon Mr. Anbel. With this in mind, I would like to make a formal request: when we find him, I would appreciate the opportunity to strike him before you perform your extracurricular activities, or, at the minimum, before he expires.

The [following transcript] is why.

As a drell, I assume you understand. It is now personal.

Sincerely,
Cerastes S.

Serious Inquiries Only
Cerastes, PhD.
Link Link Quote

une serpente verte The Mastermind

To Cerastes I'm not bringing you in person. You're an information broker, not an operator; in a combat situation you'd be a total liability.

Calm down, stay put, and keep the intel flowing. You do that, and you'll basically be responsible for everything I do to him.

-SV
Link Link Quote

Bitterskin
PM to BlueFroggy987:

Hi there. This is Joset Phraag. I posted in your apology thread to "Paint Brush Lady" or whatever you call her. I know I messed it up, as I always seem to, but I meant what I said. Please give me another chance to express this properly, because I'm growing somewhat concerned. Yes, the board is probably less dangerous than it appears, so long as we keep our distance from any of the posters when in the "real world" (and this site and the real world are definitely distinct places), but this isn't the sort of place a young salarian should be poking around in without guidance. I've been reading over the latest material sent by that Dwickcast Syndicate (however they're spelling it today) and some of it's pretty disturbing. I mean, when I say these people aren't well, I mean they're truly very sick. Not just "nuts" as you put it, as though they're eccentric or weird, but genuinely disturbed. Now, I wouldn't win any awards for good domestic values - there's a reason I haven't been to the Basin in three years - but I do feel some responsibility all the same. Plus my neighbour's turian (I don't know if you've met any turians, other than here), and they never shut up about "citizenship" and "service to the community" and all that stuff. So I sort of feel I should make it clear that I'm here if you need me. My girl, it's probably safer if you touch in with me every now and then - at least tell your papa that there's someone here keeping an eye on you. As I said last time, we can compare notes; fill me in on anything that happens and we can take it in together, try to avoid any problems. Okay? Are you still planning on coming to the Citadel? I don't follow the news from home too well, but if you are, get an adult to contact me.

Phraag is not pronounced "frog". It's not funny. I'm serious.
Link Link Quote

Arbitrary
Encrypted message to [REDACTED]

"I'd like to take this moment to say 'called it' you sly bastard. Hope you didn't burn the fringe off."

Create
Page 4 of 71 | First Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page | Go Back To Top Of Page